THE BULL AND THE BIZARRE
Bumper Discourse, Part 2
The back of our cars tells us who we are.
by Richard 'Mr. Moo' Moore
June 12, 2005
After spending time in Washington DC this week, I thought the stickers would be a little more creative. They were. It was a good week for spotting more bumper stickers. I hope these make you think or smile or laugh out loud. Or all three.
As gas prices go up, I'll keep a sharp eye for more grins from the bumpers of the country.
- Thou shalt not spin my words. – God
- Vote manly. Vote Arnold.
- HTTP happens
- Bush won – get over it
- I went to vote and all I got was this stupid president
- Your life is NOT my fault
- I actually did vote for Kerry before I voted against him
- Free Tibet – with a mail in rebate
- Prezinator 2008
- I support the troops by opposing their senseless deaths
- Wake me up in 2008
- Fux News – We Distort. You Comply.
- Support the right to arm bears
- Imagine there are no liberals. It's easy if you vote.
- Vote Libertarian – win a free country
- I voted and it didn't work. Can I have my drugs now?
- Tax the rich – start with John and Teresa
- Mandate Schmandate
- Amend for Arnold
- Rush gives me a rush
- W gives God a bad name
- Secession, eh? OK, we lose Broadway and you don't eat.
- W iz the furst przdent with a lerning disabilite
- Democrats have more positions than Paris Hilton
- Florida. A nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to vote there.
About the Author:
Mr. Moo invites his readers to join in the search for the bumper affixed public discourse.
This article was printed from www.partialobserver.com.
Copyright © 2018 partialobserver.com. All rights reserved.