Twelve observations to consider on election day.
by Everett Wilson
November 5, 2000
2. Anyone willing to say or do anything is morally unfit to be President.
3. Anyone who needs or wants the support of Focus on the Family is too simple-minded to be President.
4. Anyone who needs or wants the support of "People for the American Way" is too deluded to be President.
5. Anyone who needs or wants the support of Union leadership is too cynical to be President.
6. Anyone who needs or wants the support of the NRA is too dangerous to be President.
7. Candidates who need opinion polls to tell them what to think are too convictionless to be President.
8. Single issues candidates are too narrow-minded to be President.
9. Candidates who lie are too untrustworthy to be President.
10. Candidates who do not lie are too innocent to be President.
11. A citizen who refuses to vote may be consenting to anarchy or tyranny.
12. A citizen who votes may be contributing to anarchy or tyranny.
This article was printed from www.partialobserver.com.
Copyright © 2017 partialobserver.com. All rights reserved.